Learning and Pathways
The College is deeply committed to:
- Student learning
- Student engagement
- Pathways and transition
The curriculum provides personalised programs and pathways for students who are offered a wide range of subjects. As they progress through the College, students can select subjects that suit their skills, interests and aspirations.
To ensure quality and consistency, the curriculum has been documented and is published on Compass for staff to access.
Any general inquiries for information and support can be directed to the relevant Domain Leader as listed in each area on this website, or Jodie Ashby, Assistant Principal - Learning and Teaching. Staff use student data to work with their teams to develop improvement strategies enabling students to achieve success.
There is a broad range of programs and pathways available which includes:
- Middle School (Years 7-9) - Core subjects, Year 8 & 9 elective programs, The Murdoch Program, Performing Arts Collective, Leaders in Sport and pathways electives
- Integration Program for students with specific, identified learning needs
- Australian School Based Apprenticeships
- VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education)
- VET (Vocational Education and Training)
- VCAL (Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning)
There are also alternative programs available to students, conducted in partnership with other education providers where students participate in programs within and outside the College.
Key contact: Jodie Ashby, Assistant Principal - Learning and Teaching.