Students are expected to wear the College uniform proudly and represent the College when in uniform. It is expected that students wear correct school uniform when travelling to and from school. The sports uniform is only able to be worn home when students have Physical Education during Session 4, which is after lunch. Under normal circumstances, students are not permitted to wear the sports uniform to and from school.
All items should be clearly labelled with the student’s full name and Home Group. Lost property can be located in the First Aid Office.
Summer Uniform Items
- Knee length summer dress or tailored shorts with logo
- Navy school jumper with EMC Logo (No hoodies under any circumstance)
- Plain navy or white ‘above ankle’ socks (No tights)
- Blue shirt with EMC Logo (No visible long or short sleeved T-shirt underneath)
- Black leather polishable lace-up school shoes with black shoe laces. For girls, these can be the 'T-Bar' style which must be done up at all times (No canvas, ballet flats, skate, runner style shoes)
- School bag with logo
- Navy blue hat - optional
- School tie- optional
Winter Uniform Items
- Blue College shirt/blouse with EMC Logo (No visible long or short sleeved T-shirt underneath)
- Knee length winter skirt or tailored navy pants with EMC logo
- Navy school jumper with EMC Logo (No hoodies under any circumstance). Year 12 students only can order and wear the approved College rugby jumper
- Plain navy or white ‘above ankle’ socks or navy tights. Not socks and tights together.
- Black leather school shoes with black shoe laces. These can be the 'T-Bar' style which must be done up at all times (No skate / runner / ballet style shoes)
- College approved showerproof jacket with EMC logo - optional. Please note that for Specialist Programs, the jacket has an additional program logo
Sports Uniform Items
- Dresses and Skirts must be knee length
- Jewellery should be kept to a minimum. One pair of standard sleeper style or stud earings is acceptable. Facial piercings are not permitted. Parents are discouraged from allowing their child to have a facial piercing and to support the College policy. Students who ignore this will be asked to remove the jewellery while at school and in uniform. Students who fail to comply with the piercing policy will be removed from formal classes until the piercing is removed. Parents will be contacted.
- Nail polish and excessive make-up are not permitted
- Extremes of hair colour and/or style are not allowed. However, natural hair dye colours are acceptable.
- Uniform should be clean, pressed and in good repair.
Phone Number: 9788 2648
Tuesday: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 11:45am
These hours are extended at the beginning and end of each school year.